As 2014 begins it is time for Formula Ford Association membership renewals.
If you race Formula Ford, own a car, follow or support Formula Ford, now more than ever we need your support through membership.
You may think the FFA is not an active association but the facts are that in 2013 the FFA achieved the following.
- Coordinated racing series in WA, SA, VIC, NSW, QLD.
- Reviewed technical regulations and changes with CAMS.
- Funded scrutineers at racing events.
- Funded trophies for series winners.
- Liaised with racing promoters to represent the interests of Formula Ford.
- Rebuild a national series for 2014.
- Manage all compliance associated with being an incorporated association.
In 2014 the FFA will be coordinating the new national series. This is a major initiative that the FFA once again will take responsibility for but one that is well on the way. Without the FFA it was unlikely that a national series would have been run in 2014.
We encourage all to join the FFA as when you do you are supporting Formula Ford racing in Australia and keeping it viable for many years to come.
Membership forms can be downloaded here.
Comments are closed for this post, but if you have spotted an error or have additional info that you think should be in this post, feel free to contact us.